教案精选：高中英语《Looking good Feeling good》教学设计
1. 当陈述部分的主语是everybody, everyone, someone, nobody, no one, somebody等合成代词时，附加疑问句中的主语通常用they。如：
Somebody phoned while I was out, didn’t they?
Everyone enjoyed the party, didn’t they?
Nobody wants to go there, does he?
2. 当陈述部分的主语是不定代词everything, nothing, anything, something时，附加疑问句中的主语一般用it，不用they。如：
Everything seems all right now, doesn’t it?
Nothing is kept in good order, is it?
Something must be done to stop pollution, isn’t it?
3. 当陈述部分的主语是指示代词this, that或these, those时，附加疑问句中的主语分别用it和they。如：
This is important, isn’t it?
That isn’t correct, is it?
These are your friends Tom and Jack, aren’t they?
One can’t be too careful, can one? 或can you?
One should do his duty, shouldn’t he?
Learning how to repair motors takes a long time, doesn’t it?
Between six and seven will suit you, won’t it?
Where to hold the meeting has not been decided, has it?
6. 当陈述句为there be结构时，附加疑问句中的主语也用there。如：
There’s no help for it, is there?
There’s something wrong, isn’t there?
What a clever boy, isn’t he?
What a lovely day, isn’t it?
She says that I did it, doesn’t she?
I told them not everybody could do it, didn’t I?
但当陈述部分的主语是第一人称(I, we)时，谓语是think, believe, suppose, expect这类动词时，附加疑问部分则往往与从句中的主语和谓语动词保持对应关系，但要注意否定的转移。
I suppose that he’s serious， isn’t he?
I don’t think she cares, does she?
9. 强调句或类似的句型结构的反义疑问句一律和句首的It is/ was 保持一致。
It was last Sunday that he went to Beijing, wasn’t it?
It is five years since he joined the army, isn’t it?
Xiao Lin has been writing letters all afternoon but he should finish them now, shouldn’t he?
11. 在由“祈使句+附加疑问”构成的附加疑问句中，附加疑问部分一般用will you, won’t you等结构。如：
Don’t open the door, will you?
Give me some cigarettes, will you/ won’t you ?
以let us开头的祈使句，疑问部分用will you。如：
Let’s have a basketball match this afternoon, shall we?
Let us go out for a rest, will you?
You must work hard next term, mustn’t you?
I must answer the letter, mustn’t I?
You must have made a mistake, haven’t you?
They must have seen the film last week, didn’t they?
He must be in the library, isn’t he?
13. 当陈述部分含有情态动词used to时，疑问部分可用usedn’t或didn’t。如：
The old man used to smoke, didn’t he?或usedn’t he?
Tom used to live here, usedn’t he?或didn’t he?
14. 当陈述部分带有情态动词ought to时，疑问部分用oughtn’t或shouldn’t。如：
He ought to know the answer, oughtn’t he?
We ought to read this book, oughtn’t we?或shouldn’t we?
15. 当陈述部分含有had better时，疑问部分用had。
如：?You’d better finish your homework now, hadn’t you?
16. 陈述部分带有seldom, hardly, never, rarely, few, little, nowhere, nothing等否定词或半否定词时，附加疑问部分的动词用肯定形式。如：
Bob rarely got drunk, did he?
Few people know him, do they?
She seldom goes to the cinema, does she?
He was unsuccessful, wasn’t he?
Tom dislikes the book, doesn’t he?
You have a new bike, haven’t you(或don’t you)?
She doesn’t have any money in her pocket, does she?
(注意：You have to do it, don’t you? )
Part one: 填空题
1. There lived six blind men in an Indian village, _didn’t there __?
2. Everyone is ready for the exam, __aren’t they_________?
3. He has lunch at school, ___doesn’t he________?
4. Nothing happened yesterday, ____did it_________?
5. You missed the first bus, __didn’t you_____?
6. He dislikes eating fat meat, ___doesn’t he_________?
7. This room is uncomfortable to live in, ___isn’t it________?
8. She seldom gets up late, __does she__________?
9. Neither your sister nor you are fond of sports, ___are you_________?
10. He didn’t find his pen anywhere, _____did he____________?
Part two: 选择题
1. You'd rather watch TV this evening, ______?
a. isn't it b. hadn't you c. wouldn't you d. won't you
2. I suppose you're not going today, ______?
a. are you b. do you c. don't you d. aren't you
3. Three hours ought to be enough time, ______?
a. oughtn't three hours b. didn't they
c. shouldn't it d. shouldn't three hours
4. They have to study a lot, ______?
a. don't they b. haven't they c. did they d. hadn't they
5. When the car crashed, your brother escaped being hurt, ______ ?
a. didn't he b. did he c. did it d. didn't it
6. I'm surely dirty, ______?
a. am I b. isn't I c. aren't I d. am not I
7. You seem to be dissatisfied with your present post. I don't think you judged your ability objectively when you applied for it, ______ you?
a. do b. did c. don't d. didn't
8. That's the sort of the book you want, ______?
a. is it d. isn't that c. is that d. isn't it
9. All these dictionaries are a great help to you, ______?
a. are they b. aren't they
c. are all these dictionaries d. aren't all these dictionaries
10. The movie that we saw last week was quite interesting, ______?
a. wasn't it b. was it c. didn't we d. weren't we
11. Tom has been writing letters all afternoon, but he should have finished them by now, _____?
a. hasn't he b. has he c. shouldn't he d. didn't you
12. You had some trouble finding where I live, ______?
a. didn't you b. hadn't you c. do I d. don't I
13. He has his hair cut every month, ______?
a. has he b. hasn't he c. does he d. doesn't he
14. Your friend needs to come earlier, ______?
a. does he b. doesn't he c. need he d. needn't he
15. The little boy dare not go to church, ______?
a. dare he b. daren't he c. does he d. doesn't he
16. Susan would have worked abroad if she'd had the chance, ______?
a. has she b. hadn't she c. would she d. wouldn't she
17. Everyone's having a good time, ______?
a. is he b. isn't everyone c. does he d. aren't they
18. Tell me how to operate the electronic computer, ______?
a. will you b. shan't you c. do you d. don't you
19. Let's listen to the radio program that the teacher mentioned, ______?
a. do we b. don't we c. shall we d. shan't we
20. You think you're funny, ______?
a. didn't you b. are you c. don't you d. do you
1—10 CACAA CBDBA 11—20 CADBA DDACC